Nursery care for children 0 to 5 years
Hackenthorpe Hall Nursery opened in 1999 and is a delightful 17th Century manor house in which to give your child their first taste of education. Sending your child to nursery is a big step for both parent and infant. With patience and dedication we help your child to settle in, making the transition between home and school a pleasant experience.
The nursery is open 7.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday all year round and is only closed on Bank Holidays.
- 'Early Years Professional' leading staff practices
- Education through structured play
- High staff to child ratio
- Fully qualified, friendly staff
- Adheres to strict health and safety procedures
- Fully operational CCTV
- Highly secure, 3/4 acre conservation garden
- Separate baby changing rooms
- Consistently excellent Ofsted reports
- Fully equipped, large playrooms
- In house healthy cooking
- Free car parking
Charter for Quality
Hackenthorpe Hall Nursery has been awarded the Sheffield Quality Charter Award. This means that our nursery is considered one of the best in Sheffield by the Local authority. For more information, click, Quality Charter Award
Join us and take the first step in providing your child with an excellent start in their formative years.
Contact us on 0114 248 3737 to book a visit and discuss your requirements.